Gas Fireplace Installation & Service Technician
Location: Providence, RI Showroom
Excellent opportunity to earn good money, paid holidays/vacation, medical benefits, 401K and a flexible schedule! Brassworks Fine Home Details is a family-owned company that specializes in custom fireplace packages. We are looking for a highly motivated fireplace service technician to join our team in Providence, RI. We will provide you with the necessary training and assist you in obtaining industry licenses. If you are interested in becoming part of our team, fill out the form below and attach your resume.
- Provide a high level of customer service to homeowners, interior designers, architects, and contractors that trust Brassworks to manage their fireplace projects.
- Locate, read and understand manufacturer installation manuals and specifications to be able to install and service multiple lines of gas and wood fireplace equipment, including stoves, inserts, zero clearance appliances, gas log burners, and fire pits.
- Use the product-specific training to perform successful on-site inspections, installations and service appointments for our great customers.
- Interact with Brassworks sales team and support staff by phone, by email, and in-person with a strong ability to listen and communicate accurate information.
- Serve as a liaison with manufacturers to troubleshoot technical issues and recommend solutions.
- Flexible full-time schedule.
If you are a self-driven and conscientious individual, please feel free to inquire and submit your resume below.